It was built nearby Yıldız Palace in years between 1885 and 1886 by the request of Abdülhamid II. The center of the main venue with a rectangular plan is covered with a high pulley dome; the other parts are covered with a flat ceiling. Inside the dome which is attractive with its blue color is decorated with golden gilded stars. Two elegant columns in both entrance and niche stretch to the dome pulley.
Interior area is diligently and richly embellished, and illuminated with pointed arched windows in neo-gothic style. In the entrance of courtyard, north of the Yıldız Mosque, there is a clock tower built in 1890.