It is in Kadırga, near Little Hagia Sophia. It was built in the name of Sokullu Mehmet Pasha, the most famous Grand Vizier of Ottoman Empire, by Mimar Sinan in request of his wife Ismihan Sultan, daughter of Selim II, in 1571. Complex structures (külliye) of mosque, madrasah and lodge were sat on sloppy hillside skillfully. Worship area is in the size of 15 to 19 meters and decorated with magnificent tiles of the period. Especially, the middle of the altar wall and area between the dome rims starting around the dome is covered with tiles dominantly in green. Inside of the dome is decorated with painting called pen work.