Coordinate: 37º56’29.07’’K 27º25’58.99’’D Height: 364 m
Old Rum Village, which is 8 km east of Selçuk, was established on a sloppy hill. This village with its 180 households protecting its 18th-19th century architectural texture is covered by vineyards. Village that its touristic importance increases has also become famous with various types of homemade wine. Some houses serve as accommodation facilities.
There are two old churches in the west end. According to the inscriptions, the church dedicated to St. John was completed in September 1805.