Coordinate: 41º00’19.92’’K 28º58’42.33’’D Height: 33 m
It is under the Arasta Bazaar built with Sultan Ahmet Külliye. A columnar courtyard was discovered by works of J.H.Baxter between 1933 and 1938. Excavation continued after the World War II and pavement pieces in good shapes were found.
In the museum, these beautiful mosaics which were discovered and do not display religious scenes, and mosaics discovered from other districts are exhibited. Scenes and figures such as struggles of various animals, hunting scenes, horse and sheep grazing in the meadow, wolf eating its prey, and shepherd carrying a sheep on his shoulder were drawn.