St. Anthony of Padua Catholic Church, which has the most crowded community in Istanbul, is open to visitors in Istiklal Street after Galatasaray Square. It was built in years between 1906 and 1912 on Concordia Theater which was damaged in a fire. The architects of the structure are Istanbul born Italian Guilio Mongeri and Edoardo De Nari. They built the church in Italian Neo-Gothic architectural style.
Mosaic panels on three entrance doors portray St. Antonio with Mary, Child Jesus and St. Francesco. Latin cross planned church is in size of approximately 20 to 50 meters. Three nave structures are covered with diagonal vaults. Statue of Jesus on the cross was made by Italian sculptor Luigi Bresciani. There are two mosaic panel in side apses depict baptism and dining scenes.