Korkut Mosque (Broken Minaret)
This structure was Panaghia Church built in the 5th century A.D. which was built over the foundations of the temple built in 2nd century A.D. It was converted into a mosque after a minaret added by Prince Korkut, son of Bayezit II. It was named Broken Minaret after the wooden spire destroyed in a fire in 1896. It hasn’t been used after a great fire.