Karatay Madrasah (Museum of Tile Works)
It is placed north of the Aladdin hill. It was built by the famous governor Cellaleddin Karatay in 1251. He was buried next to Madrasah when he passed away in 1254. The entrance portal of the building is in the east direction that was decorated with carvings and embossed design. Salon of the Madrasah is approximately 12 m diameter, covered and decorated with mosaic tiled dome.