Church of Hagia Triada
Coordinate: 41º02’07.74’’K 28º59’02.99’’D Height: 88 m
Construction started by architect Vasilaki Ioannidi in 1867 and it opened worshipping on Sunday, September 14, 1880.
Hagia Triada is located in the center of a courtyard surrounded by high walls. There are a house, administrative buildings and a sacred spring dedicated to Hagios Georgios.
The structure built in the style of domed basilica carries the characteristics of European eclectic architecture. Church of Hagia Triada exhibits a rich appearance with motifs, frescoes and reliefs.